The day was good. I went to the A9 radio studio. Tried to translate the sermons on the fly. I mean without the full translation script before my eyes. It turned out to be pretty hard. I would say even pathetic. I uttered lots of “aghs” and “eghs” while speaking to the microphone, so it can only be smooth if the sermon is listened to at least once. I had to know the content before I could use the right words. What helped me though were the right Scripture versus printed out. I put them down during my first listening. Oh, gravity! I yet have to do “According to Thy Word” program on the Epistle to the Romans.