– Hello! Can you take us to “Summit Hotel”?
– Hundred fifty.
– Ok, kids, get inside, quick!
After 5 minutes drive uphill we turn left to the “Himalaya Hotel”. The driver stops and speaks Nepali.
– This is “Summit Hotel”, right?
– Sure it is.
The driver turns to me and expects to get the money.
– I am sorry I have either 135, or 1000 rupees.
– That’s ok. He carefully takes 135 rupees.
We get off the taxi. We call our friends. We figure out it is not “Summit Hotel”. “Summit hotel” is another 15 minutes drive from that place. Oh, taxi drivers! Oh, Nepal!