– You know where that is, right?
– Do you have a meter?
– Yes, but it is not working. It’s gonna be 200 rupees to Nakku Chawk.
After 10 minutes of driving we come to Nakku Chawk.
– Can you please, turn right?
The driver turns to the opposite side.
– This is the same road.
Two minutes later.
– This is the wrong road?
– Yes! Can you please turn around?
The car turns around and goes down the Ring Road.
– Are we going to Nakku Chawk?
– No, we passed it already.
– Do you know where is Nakku Chawk?!
After getting to Nakku Chawk.
– You said it will be 200 rupees – here is 210.
The driver waves his head showing that the amount is incorrect.
– I have only this – 235…
– That’s ok!
Everyone is happy. Life goes on. This is Nepal.